X-RAIL linear guide
Sturdy and practical galvanized or stainless steel linear rails with radial ball bearing sliders. The X-Rail is a family of linear guides with radial ball bearing sliders for applications requiring cost efficiency and high resistance to corrosion. The shaped raceway rail, the flat raceway rail and the telescopic rail are available in stainless steel or galvanized sheet metal. With the T + U configuration, the X-Rail system can compensate for any axial misalignment in parallelism of the mounting surfaces.
- Three rail width sizes: 20mm, 30mm and 45mm
- Standard rail lengths up to 3,120mm; different lengths upon request
- Low coefficient of friction
- Combination of T and U rails for self-aligning bearing applications
- Easily adjustable slider preload
- Polymer based wipers available for added roller bearing protection (available on for the thin body style slider)
- High temperature resistance up to 120°C/250°F
The stainless steel X-Rail linear guide version is corrosion resistant, and ensures reliable operation even in very dirty or hot environments. This solution is ideal and affordable when stainless steel linear rails are required.