Telescopic Rail Linear guide
High load capacity and reduced deflection telescopic rails with caged balls bearings. The telescopic guides have optimal running properties due to inductively hardened raceways. TELESCOPIC RAIL linear slides exhibit little deflection while under very heavy loads, even when fully extended.
- Telescopic guides come in eight different series (DS, DSE, DSC, DE, DBN, DMS, ASN, DRT)
- Torsionally rigid intermediate elements with S-shaped, double-T, or squared sections
- Over-extending, full or partial telescopic strokes are available
- In the DMS63 Series the supported load can reach 2,000kg per pair.
- Extremely low deflection and smoothness of movement even in high load, 24/7 applications
- Some Series can be locked in the closed position
- Special versions and strokes available upon request
The Telescopic Rail product family includes full or partial extraction telescopic rails, and consists of eight (8) different sizes. The deflection resistant central components are available in the S, double T or square versions. All series components offer a high load capacity, a minimum deflection and a sliding travel with no play, even under maximum load and when the rails are fully extended. The fixing holes are positioned at a standard pitch.