Easyslide linear guide
The Easyslide is a system of cold drawn steel linear rails with induction hardened raceways. The linear guides consists of an external ‘C’ profile linear rail and incorporated caged ball bearings.
- Five rail widths: 22, 28, 35, 43 and 63 mm
- The sliders inside the linear rails ensure an exceptionally compact system
- System high load capacity
- Optimal operation even when shocks and vibrations are experienced
- Multiple standard lengths available depending on the linear rail section (up to 2,000mm). Special lengths are available on request
The Easyslide product family includes compact size linear rails with caged ball bearings, fitted with one or more sliders per rail, to ensure high load capacity and long life. If more than one slider is used in the SN series, they can slide independently inside their own cages, or simultaneously in a single cage. The SNK series features rails with hardened and ground raceways. Variable slider strokes and lengths can be selected. All Easyslide linear guides are very easy to mount.